Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend in Miri

Supposedly aku balek this week. Huhu tapi tak! So this means 2 kali weekend tak jumpe. But no worries, I'm going home next week! Mesti lah tak sabar nak balek. Nak jumpe suami. Wahaha tak boleh blah la nak ckp suami :P

I just read Nawi's wife's blog. She mentioned about this whole long distance thing that others would never understand unless they are in the same situation like us. I guess it's still ok for me. It must be harder for her because well, she's pregnant! I always think about this pregnant thing. With the distance between us, I don't know if I could be alone here in Miri, going through a pregnancy without him besides me. There's just too much "what if" in my mind. What if I get morning sickness? What if I want to eat anything in the middle of the night? What if what if what if? The list goes on and on and on!

I had this dream where I have a baby girl. We are watching some sports when suddenly she cries, nak susu! Haha just a few days before, he told me he had a dream that we have a baby boy. Haha sangat tak jive mimpi kitorg. Tah lah, tell me which married couple do not want children? Children? Haha ok child dulu lah. Satu-satu ok? :P

Right now, I just miss him so much. But hey, next time please pujuk ok bila org merajuk? And try harder! Haha I might be emotionally unstable more than once in a week (haha) but please bear with me. I'm alone without you here, remember?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio