Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I gained weight!

I weighed 64kg on my wedding day. Yes the result of my diet. I know 64kg is not that ringan lah. But considering my height, 158cm 64kg is my IDEAL weight ok. My BMI was 22-23 like that. I used to be fat during uni life. Just before I started working, during medical check-up, I weighed almost 70kg ok! That was after I lost 4kg. Imagine how fat I am in UTP?

I tried to maintain that 64kg. But after the wedding, I guess I was just trying to enjoy as much as I can. Hahaha I eat and eat and eat! Because I know once I'm back in Miri, the diet routine will start again. But as people said, gaining weight is so much easier than losing it right? So soon after the marriage leave was over, I gained 1.5kg. Yeahhh not much but it's not easy to lose back the 1.5kg! Until now, I'm afraid to know my current weight. Hahaha later when I'm feeling ringan boleh terbang baru nak pegi timbang balek. Oh maybe after puasa. Haha I hope I can get back to 64kg in 1 month.

I don't want to be so skinny. Later I'll look like tengkorak. Haha

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio