Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Raya shopping?

No, no I'm not a shopaholic. I can still resist the urge to shop. Especially on unnecessary things which I WANT but I DON'T need. You see, if I were to buy everything that I want, I'd be poor by now. Since I started working, I value money more than while I was studying. Yer lah, time study dpt scholar and pocket money from parents kan. So when I started to earn my own money, harus lah rase sayang dekat duit, betul tak?

So I'll try as much as I can to go on shopping spree during SALES!! Haha kalau dpt 70% lagi bes kot! Tapi susah lah kan. Ah sebenarnye nak ckp tadi beli 2 tops and 1 jeans. Total damage? RM154 only! Haha ok tuh shopping kat Miri. Belum shopping kat KL lagi. Tomorrow I'm going back to KL. Boleh shopping with Faris and it will be our 1st raya shopping as a married couple. Dah jom tido! Baju belum pack tapi takpe lah lunch tomorrow boleh buat.

Nite people!

2 comments:

Hani said...

oooo mase study shopping esprit! haha

PiNk said...

haha tuh ko! zara la mng la

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio